Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Artist of the Week 9 / 12 / 2018

Fourth and Fifth Grade Classes have not only been working on designing their personalized eggs for the front hall, but also a personalized class puzzle to illustrate how a group of individual students come together as a whole class. These will start to go up in the hallway this week.

Today I would like to recognize a 4th Grade Student who is new to our school. As I was looking for one of the class puzzle pieces to share with the school, I was struck by the sweet message on this student’s piece, “I Love My Friends.” What an awesome example for a Class Puzzle that illustrates how we come together to a whole! What does it look like to treat our friends and people with whom we work with Love?? It’s a great thing to think about, thanks RJ Hodson in Ms. LaFosse’s 4th Grade Class, Artist of the Week for 9 / 12 / 2018! Nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment